Beginning today, Illinois is offering electric vehicle (EV) buyers a $4,000 rebate. Bundled with CEJA (Clean Energy Jobs Act), this Illinois EPA program is intended to generate interest in ecologically friendly forms of transportation. There are several important considerations:
· Low-income buyers will receive priority.
· Buyers must apply for a rebate within 90 days of purchase.
· Vehicles must be purchased after July 1.
· Hybrid vehicles are not eligible.
· Buyers must own the vehicle for at least 12 months.
Visit this link for more information. Electric vehicle adoption is rising rapidly. If you’re a private or public building owner, utility, or government agency interested in incorporating EV charging into your energy efficiency project, contact 360 Energy Group at email@example.com.