360 Energy Group is seeking several motivated self-driven Senior and Junior Energy Engineers with a minimum 2-year experience in Energy Efficiency/Conservation or related fields for a position in downtown Chicago. Engineering background a must. Field experience required. Professional Engineer a plus. Project management experience is also a plus. EV, EV charging, Solar, water/wastewater treatments is a plus as well.
Serves client/project needs by delivering and evaluating services at office or at a client location; manage technical projects.
* Project development, coordination, delivery and management including energy audits, retro-commissioning and commissioning.
* Perform field auditing, building commissioning and/or retro-commissioning: gather and analyze field data.
* Achieves client services operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Plans service objectives by determining requirements; defining, assembling, and scheduling required service resources; confirming costs; defining service measurements.
* Increases revenue by recommending new and additional services to client; presenting cost-benefit analysis.
* Market and technology research.
* Client report writing & editing.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes service mission by completing related results as needed.
Problem Solving, Listening, Presentation Skills, General Consulting Skills, Client Relationships, Travel, Change Management, Leadership, Process Improvement, Objectivity, Time Management, Excellent Computer Skills, Energy Modeling Software Knowledge a must, Building Energy Audit Experience a must, Energy Efficiency/Conservation Knowledge a must, Project Management Experience a plus, Solar and EV/EV Charging experience a plus, Professional Engineer a plus. CEM and LEED AP a plus.
Chicago -- Loop (walk to Metra and CTA) – work from home mostly during COVID-19.
Commensurate with Experience. Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
Email your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: Yes, wear masks at customers location.